chesterfield prision

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

chesterfield prision

Post by ropingk »

I heard on the radio this morning,, that the prision in chesterfeild is being revampet, as quickly as it can be. to allow room for the surviors of the huriccane. It will hold something like 300 people and they will be living there for awhile, they are asking for volentyeers to help clean and paint .That would be a good way to get to see it---not really explore it but you could see what it is like
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

RE: chesterfield prision

Post by Chris »

I read the same thing in the newspaper on last Friday. I wonder what will happen to it afterwards.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: RE: chesterfield prision

Post by Willard »

Chris wrote:I read the same thing in the newspaper on last Friday. I wonder what will happen to it afterwards.
With the major shortage nationwide on prisons, it would be nice since they're actually simi fixing it up, that after the refugees have been taken care of and officially moved out, that they should try to renovate the facility to be used as a prison again.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Willard: that would be a great idea, it would save thousands or maybe even milions on a new prision, and it is already there, and to be honest it really is not that old, but alsa the peoples rights group says it is to crude and to outdated to meet the needs of todays prisoners?????
Are you ready for this???
The new prisions have high speed internet access
cable tv
a bigger living space
and a more pleasent look
Ok so call me old fasion but how do you get sent to prision in the first place??
Oh you commit a crime, and are suposed to be punished----- Ok so free meals, free rent ,,tv ,internet access, and before anyone says but you cant leave Think about why you are there to be punished it is kind of like when todays parents send the kids to there room which has tons of DVD's CD's TV Internet and they are suposed to think about what they did

------------------------NOT-------------------------------

all right i am done now
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

There's a prison in Arizona that the prisoners have to sleep outside in tents and work in chain gangs. The best part is they have to wear pink socks and pink underwear! BTW The prison in Arizona also doesn't have internet access and atmospher? What the hell is that? Anyway I think it's near Phenox (sp?) I saw it on the History Channel's Weird US.

ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Isnt that what prisions are suposed to be???
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Post by Chris »

Well, they may like the whole pink socks and underwear thing, after all, we all know what goes on in prisons.

I think this particular prison was shut down because whiney yuppies moved into Chesterfeild and didn't want a prison in their backyard, much less next door to a day care center (which it is).
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Chris you are right it is next to a day care- it is now---However When the prision was built it was all alone with not much around it except rice feilds that were flooded to grow the rice So the question would be if the prision was there first why should they close it for a day care that moved after the prision
But you are right it was the uppies the same k ind of people who are aginst getting oil from our own counrty beacuse it might scare a owl
ok I am done now
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Post by Chris »

ok I am done now
Don't be.....you're absolutely right!
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

Chris wrote:
ok I am done now
Don't be.....you're absolutely right!
Agree... stupid rich bastards! They fuck everything up and they are the reason this country is turning into a shithole for those of us in the actual middle class.. or anyway those of us who used to be in the middle class.

White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

It's great that they're doing that for those people, but I do wish I would've gotten to see the prison before they started doing all that. I'm really kicking myself for not making a trip up there sooner.
epwspower
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by epwspower »

i kick puppies
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

Willard wrote:There's a prison in Arizona that the prisoners have to sleep outside in tents and work in chain gangs. The best part is they have to wear pink socks and pink underwear! BTW The prison in Arizona also doesn't have internet access and atmospher? What the hell is that? Anyway I think it's near Phenox (sp?) I saw it on the History Channel's Weird US.
They also have a neon sign on top of a guard tower that "vacancy", just like a motel.