Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
Jamesw
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: lever soap plant

Post by Jamesw »

zippyelf wrote:
lzrturbo91 wrote:LOL TOO MANY RANDOM HOLES IN THE FLOOR FOR NIGHT TIME
That's why you watch where the hell you're going.

No. The view of downtown from the roof at night is amazing.
O'RLY???
-2008 St.Mary's Championship longest drive winner-
White Rabbit wrote:Funniest part: I actually had to stand up on my tippy-toes to remove myself from the pipe..
thechariot
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: lever soap plant

Post by thechariot »

you guys. really.... pics. not gossip. please post pics, nothing else.
Jamesw
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Jamesw »

thechariot wrote:you guys. really.... pics. not gossip. please post pics, nothing else.
White Rabbit wrote:Funniest part: I actually had to stand up on my tippy-toes to remove myself from the pipe..
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

silverstreak wrote:But man it was nice to go into a place that actually smelled good and clean. not musty!
I went to an industrial laundry plant the other day and its close proximity to a bakery filled the whole place with the smell of brownies and such. It was the first place I've explored that actually smelled delicious!
thechariot
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by thechariot »

Jamesw wrote:
thechariot wrote:you guys. really.... pics. not gossip. please post pics, nothing else.

i just want people to be able to look these up in a search in the future to see some sweet pics, not have to sift through bullshit you know? just saying.
inubis22
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: lever soap plant

Post by inubis22 »

i remember going here with chris, tunajive, and a few others just cant remember where it is jamesw so if you would to stop being a deutsche bag and give me a hand that would be appreciated. thanks
Jamesw
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Jamesw »

inubis22 wrote:i remember going here with chris, tunajive, and a few others just cant remember where it is jamesw so if you would to stop being a deutsche bag and give me a hand that would be appreciated. thanks
Want me to draw you a fucking map? Seriously the time it took you to type your sentence about where it is located you could have searched google or even this forum.

There ya go..
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UT ... 5&t=h&z=18

Next time you try to insult someone you should learn how to spell the words first!
thechariot
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by thechariot »

inubis22 wrote:i remember going here with chris, tunajive, and a few others just cant remember where it is jamesw so if you would to stop being a deutsche bag and give me a hand that would be appreciated. thanks

hey now, thats uncalled for. you, the more veteran explorers wouldnt DARE help me out when i asked questions. ive asked memory machine, tunjive or whoever and a bunch of others for lots of help, but noone would even respond. so, dont get your panties in such a bunch, lots of these places are easily found with just a bit of research.[/img]
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Hey let's just settle down here. Memory_Machine is a good friend of mine, and he sometimes doesn't answer me back either. So it's not your place to get pissed. Stop talking shit.
thechariot
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by thechariot »

redox wrote:Hey let's just settle down here. Memory_Machine is a good friend of mine, and he sometimes doesn't answer me back either. So it's not your place to get pissed. Stop talking shit.

this is not talking shit. internet banter is really not my thing, and i wont do it. its from my personal experience. did i say anything bad about him? no, i did not. I AM NOT TALKING SHIT, copy? again, I AM NOT TALKING SHIT!so chill out.
BUDSKi
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by BUDSKi »

I tried to go there again an the hole in the fence was patch and front gates closed... pretty lame.

funny story about the car in there and getting caught by a cop.

more here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/budskiphot ... 931028938/
-BUDSKi
Jamesw
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Jamesw »

BUDSKi wrote:I tried to go there again an the hole in the fence was patch and front gates closed... pretty lame.
How long ago was this?
BUDSKi
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by BUDSKi »

back around aug/sept
-BUDSKi
zmuh11
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by zmuh11 »

crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I want to start some shit with people.

I heard SubLunar likes "manholes" if you catch my drift. Don't even get me started on redox..