Hi

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

RE: Hi

Post by David Keetz »

for the love of all that's holy.......when will people realize that these "orbs" aren't ghosts?!?!?....go to any college campus and any photography major will tell you that it's DUST..........that's all it is....it doesn't even have to be on your lense....the camera can pick up any kind of mite or dust floating around in the air
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Hi

Post by Anne »

David Keetz wrote:for the love of all that's holy.......when will people realize that these "orbs" aren't ghosts?!?!?....go to any college campus and any photography major will tell you that it's DUST..........that's all it is....it doesn't even have to be on your lense....the camera can pick up any kind of mite or dust floating around in the air
Because a ghost being picked up on camera are more interesting than dust.
S1L3N7B0B
Lunch Box
Lunch Box

Post by S1L3N7B0B »

So you're suggesting a lie is better if it's more interesting than the truth?
We might die from medication
But we sure killed all the pain ~ Conor Oberst
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

No, but people like to make up rumors and to spice stories up, who knows why. People are confusing enough.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

The government lies to us all the time and people keep reelecting the same dummys that lie to us again and again... look at Clinton... Bush II... Ronald Regan (though he actually believed what he was saying even though he was often times given misinformation), LBJ... just to name a few... then there's senators and congressment that I can't begin to know all the ones who keep pulling the wool over our eyes... lets face it... the American Public as a whole loves to be lied to!

Hurray all knowing and powerful government... I wish to follow you off that cliff!
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
S1L3N7B0B
Lunch Box
Lunch Box

Post by S1L3N7B0B »

I'm glad you picked up on my allusion there Willard. :wink:
We might die from medication
But we sure killed all the pain ~ Conor Oberst
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

Awwww darn it. Yea I wouldn't have picked up on that for awhile.
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

Zombie road is just an urban myth. I went down more times then I can count in high school. Now I think at some point there might have been an asylum down there, there isn't anymore. The only buildings that are down there is an old abandoned garage of sorts with graffitti. You go further down there is a quad/dirt bike track now, and even further there are midget railroad tracks(tourist thing where you ride on a small railroad throuh the woods). There is nothing else, and now hey have more gates up at either end its not even worth trying. Nothing big, just a load of stories, and a good place to get drunk in high school.

-Matt
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Post by Chris »

and even further there are midget railroad tracks(tourist thing where you ride on a small railroad throuh the woods)
Where is this Zombie road? Only thing like that in the StL area is in Glencoe, about 2 or 3 miles north of 44 on 109.