I'm new...

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
96hatchkid
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

I'm new...

Post by 96hatchkid »

Hey I'm newe to the site and was just wanting to say hi. I don't know if this is the wrong place for this thread but if it isn't I'm soory. I've alway like exploring new/old places and I ran acrossed the site on a different forum and now I'm hooked on old building and that stuff etc. i would like to meet up with some people from the St. Louis area aome time. And the site looks great, keep it up, and very interestingstuff on here.
Scarried
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: I'm new...

Post by Scarried »

glad to meet you. this really is a great site
I fall down sometimes
96hatchkid
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: I'm new...

Post by 96hatchkid »

Scarried wrote:glad to meet you. this really is a great site
Yeah it is. And its amazing how you can live some where your whole life and think you know the history of a place but then you find out there is whole different story to it. Glad to meet you aswell, can't wait to do some exploring with some of you guys sometime.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

RE: I'm new...

Post by crazydrummerdude »

Yeah man, just keep watching the St Louis meeting thread.

I've always been into this stuff, but until last year, I thought I was the only one!

After finding this site, it's awesome to thing about the whole "underground" group of people like us who go places 99% of the population doesn't even know exists.

My friend and I explore about twice a week now, and now that I have a sweet camera, I'm thinking we're going to throw together a website soon.
96hatchkid
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: I'm new...

Post by 96hatchkid »

crazydrummerdude wrote:Yeah man, just keep watching the St Louis meeting thread.

I've always been into this stuff, but until last year, I thought I was the only one!

After finding this site, it's awesome to thing about the whole "underground" group of people like us who go places 99% of the population doesn't even know exists.

My friend and I explore about twice a week now, and now that I have a sweet camera, I'm thinking we're going to throw together a website soon.
We should come up with a list of places and dates to go there. The thing that sucks about St. Charles though is that there isn't really anything to explore here in town, but everything is pretty close that is the good thing. can't wait to get together with some of you people. and Drummerdude, let me know when you think of a date for the tunnels. TXT me if you have to I'll be back around noon on sunday if you wanna get together some time during the day. I think I gave you my cell number.