no
38%

Total votes: 16

Scarried
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Haunted Locations in St Louis

Post by Scarried »

Have you ever been to location you thought was haunted.
I fall down sometimes
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: Haunted Locations in St Louis

Post by Kit »

yes I firmly believe the mansion on Scenic is haunted. It was a fun day in that place alone. :D
Kit wrote:I am old
Scarried
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Haunted Locations in St Louis

Post by Scarried »

I was in city hosptial and I was pretty sure it was haunted. As soon as I walked up to the building it seemed someone out of one of the open windows was looking at me
I fall down sometimes
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

Post by memory_machine »

I am a little surprised that you allowed no responses other than "yes" and "no." My actual response would be more like "wanting to believe but extremely and uncontrollably skeptical."

I also think that, many times, we tend to attribute haunts to places that are just creepy anyway. I know I've walked around Chesterfield Manor at night a few times, and been convinced that someone else was there. Is this really because it's haunted? I doubt it, because I witnessed nothing anomalous. I was just freaked out. Unfortunately, I don't think freaked out = haunted.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

my deal was in the middle of the day ... wasnt freaked at all. I think its one of those things that if you are a normal person its going to have to happen to you for you to believe.

But i might just think that because thats how i was before. *shrug*
Kit wrote:I am old
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I kind of wish I would have something happen to me that I can't explain or justify in some way. There actually is one thing that happened when I was 11, but it involves a grasshopper and a crawdad and really nothing paranormal at all.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Post by Chris »

No, it was a guy named Steve.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

See where your mind goes. Sheesh. Steve was easy to explain. Go Scouts!
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
silverstreak
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by silverstreak »

I agree with the posts, I have been plenty of places and seen/ heard nothing, but your mind does play tricks sometimes. I have been places like the old town of Hamburg, and heard footsteps on the path, and then again I have been places that you would think would have SOMETHING there, but nothing was felt. I try to go places and be impartial, yet the power of suggestion is great. I am a believer, but nothing in St.L has prompted me to feel this way.