my weekend caving adventures

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
lpfan
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster
Location: cuba mo bourbon mo sullivan mo troy mo imperial mo st louis and now rolla

my weekend caving adventures

Post by lpfan »

well we first started off in greensfelder park in eureka went to a few caves with my handy dandy new gps the ones we went to was either caged off or collapsed mind you st louis county parks published the gps for these and then we went to beaumont went up to the cave caged off was gonna go to the mud cave but got caught they had already called the cops and i was able to talk my way out of getting tickets because i was a former scout thank god then we went to jefferson barracks park and while enterign got pulled over by mr. park ranger and was told to leave because it was gettin dark we was goin out there because there are a few caves on the bluffs my father use to ride a train out there and to cliff cave so i decided to check it out but the weekend wasnt to bad i eliminated some of the caves i wanted to see although we couldnt get in i now know but i cation you guys i wouldnt go into beaumont unless you use to be a scout and remeber your troop number or they will write tickets the only cave that might be open out there any more is the mud cave
until next time chuck
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: my weekend caving adventures

Post by cobcob »

good lord that was one long ass sentance
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: my weekend caving adventures

Post by junkman306 »

I almost ran out of breath reading all of that.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?