cave springs

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
shigno
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

cave springs

Post by shigno »

There is new Road construction at the Cave Springs Exit in St. Peters, MO . Crews have been digging for several days now (Hwy 70 east bound ramp) and have taken a section of the pipe out. Just wondering if Anybody knows if this could part of the Cave Spring?
Attachments
DJI_0618.JPG
DJI_0618.JPG (119.39 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
DJI_0619.JPG
DJI_0619.JPG (127.15 KiB) Viewed 6344 times
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: cave springs

Post by SubLunar »

I'll be a goddamned sonofabitch.

Yeah one of those manholes goes down into this small room. But there's literally nothing else to see in there: "The room in which this picture was taken is approximately 5'x5' and the tube with the water flowing out of it is approximately 12"." Regardless, I'm definitely curious to see what else is going on over there. Let's go!

My blog post on Cave Springs has, surprisingly, gone on to be one of the all-time most popular posts on my blog. I personally scanned the newspaper articles from the archives and I uploaded them to the internet. And then various facebook groups and pinterest lame-asses downloaded these scans and slightly edited them/added captions to make them look like their own work, never giving so much as a link back to me. Fuckin punks.

https://sublunarphotography.blogspot.co ... -6-23.html

shigno
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: cave springs

Post by shigno »

That man hole has steps in it.