Missouri exploration

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: Missouri exploration

Post by SubLunar »

Prozent wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:32 pm Just left here, the new owners are actually pretty chill about visiting and exploring, pretty much let us explore every building as long as we signed a waiver, except for the garage cause they had stuff in there. Still pretty much how it was before the new owners however they did say they plan to renovate a lot of the buildings, so if your gonna come id recommend doing it within the month. They also have a bunch of skoolies and vans that they live in there, if you're into that. One of the guys that owns it or lives there still not sure how that place works, gave us a bunch of history on the place, and a little breakdown on what the buildings were and how they were used, aswell as opening the elevator shafts and showing us the boiler room. Also, let us ring the church bell. Might end up doing a post about the history and pictures I got there.
that's fucking awesome!
VolcanoRaptor
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by VolcanoRaptor »

Prozent wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:32 pm Just left here, the new owners are actually pretty chill about visiting and exploring, pretty much let us explore every building as long as we signed a waiver, except for the garage cause they had stuff in there. Still pretty much how it was before the new owners however they did say they plan to renovate a lot of the buildings, so if your gonna come id recommend doing it within the month. They also have a bunch of skoolies and vans that they live in there, if you're into that. One of the guys that owns it or lives there still not sure how that place works, gave us a bunch of history on the place, and a little breakdown on what the buildings were and how they were used, aswell as opening the elevator shafts and showing us the boiler room. Also, let us ring the church bell. Might end up doing a post about the history and pictures I got there.
Thats sick, how did you reach out to them? I drove by the place a couple months ago and it was pretty clear that people were on sight and actually care for the buildings there. I didnt access any of them cause it was late and i was alone (spooky).
- Mon Key, Harbinger of the Homiepocalypze
Prozent
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Prozent »

As we were walking from where we parked, we talked to a local who told us they don't care if you walk around. So we walked around and about halfway around, when one of the "owners" came up to us and just asked what we were doing. When we answered she asked if we wanted to sign a waiver so we could go inside.