The Lemp Mansion

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

RE: The Lemp Mansion

Post by ropingk »

Well considering it has been sevaeal decades since it last worked I am not sure even the Great White Rabbit assisted by Willard the Great could get it going and then i really am not sure if they did if you would want to ride it
But It is True if any one could it would be them

I can tell you this a few years ago when they had the haunted house there you actually took a old fright elevator to the tunnels and as you were facig forward the read door closes and when you looked around there stood Santan himself well it might have been freedy or some other Imp and when the doors opened in the dark smelly tunnels a deep ecoing voice cryed out WELCOME TO HELL them a bg red flash went off and Santan appered-- and the strob light were going -----now i love haunted houses and i know that there main goal to scare you----well for once they got it doen it was just so creepy and it had a weired errie feeling like just maybe i aint getting out of here
Man i wihs ther were still open for me it was the best Haunted House i had ever went to
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
epwspower
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by epwspower »

haunted houses are so expensive, especially for a 15 minute crappy scare, it's crazy.

I'd rather create my own in an abandoned building downtown.
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

Post by memory_machine »

I was able to visit the Lemp Brewery when it was a haunted house too. I remember the actors using the side passages to run through and then jump out and scare people. I really wanted to get a job there just so I could explore all the side passages and areas not in the actual "haunted house."
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

working there would have been one of thoes dream jobs for me also---I dont know if you could be to be on the set up crew would have been great as well andy way they say it is filled up with river water now---but then who really knows
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead