total newbie to urbex

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
categimperat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

total newbie to urbex

Post by categimperat »

Hey all,
I'm a student at WashU and I've been interested in urbex for a long while now, although I never had time until now. I'm very glad to have found this forum, I hope you'll welcome a noob like me :D
Anyway, I would love any resources yall can give me about basic UE rules and knowhow, popular spots around the city, and maybe if someone would want to link up with me if they're looking for a buddy! That last one's a long shot but figured I'd try.
Thanks all, I look forward to interacting with everyone going forwards :) cheers
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: total newbie to urbex

Post by SubLunar »

Welcome to the forum.

The best exploring comrades I've ever made were through this very site.

Your best bet is to just dig around and read a bunch of the posts in the areas of your interest and get started learning about spots that way. Yes, some of the locations and information has been up here a long time and some may be out of date, but there's still plenty of old reliable spots still out there that are a fun and interesting time.

If you post stuff and otherwise contribute and appear to be at least semi literate, odds are you'll find people here that are down to explore some time.