Abandoned Places In Fenton?

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
Exploreandadore
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Abandoned Places In Fenton?

Post by Exploreandadore »

Anybody know of any cool abandoned places in Fenton? I know that there is an abandoned research building, but it's right next to the police station, and I'm pretty sure they watch that place pretty good lol.
Thank you! :)
❤
Exploreandadore
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Abandoned Places In Fenton?

Also, I'm new, just joined because I just got into the whole urban exploration thing, and a group of friends and I always go :D
❤
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Re: Abandoned Places In Fenton?

Post by Chris »

I know exactly the building you're talking about! Used to have boy scout meetings in the park and it was empty then. Always been curious about it. I was told it used to be the police station before they built the new one.

There are some old foundations and "ruins" in Fabick Nature reserve, you can see them on Google Maps.

There are a few abandoned houses here and there (at least a couple on New Sugar Creek Road) but TBH they don't look at all interesting, and are highly visible.

That's really all I can think of. Fenton is a growing area still, so buildings usually don't stay empty long.
Exploreandadore
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Abandoned Places In Fenton?

That's true, well thank you so much! :)
❤
VolcanoRaptor
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by VolcanoRaptor »

Im not sure that the "research building" really is a research building. It has a couple holding cells and looks like a very very small jail inside.
- Mon Key, Harbinger of the Homiepocalypze
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Post by Chris »

Well again, at one time, it was a police station/jail. Then they built the new Fenton City Hall (which currently contains the county police station) and the "underground" building was abandoned.