Carondelet Cave pics

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
Exploreandadore
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Carondelet Cave pics

Post by Exploreandadore »

I am younger (so I get that many may think we're up to no good), but I can promise my group doesn't break or damage anything. We just go for photography, and also we find it fun to just explore abandoned places, caves, etc...I was just trying to find some new places that we haven't been yet.
❤
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Re: Carondelet Cave pics

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

Exploreandadore wrote:We just go for photography, and also we find it fun to just explore abandoned places, caves, etc..
That's probably 95% of explorers' motivations really, just wanting to see cool places and get some schweet pics.

It may also help learning to read topo maps, and check out books on MO caves at a library or bookstore. You may be surprised how much you can find that is public like that. Also like Baghead said, Meramec State Park has a bunch of caves to poke your head into. I found the photos of Carondelet Cave at the historical archives library on Skinker in U-City. All sorts of stuff to find if you look hard enough!
Exploreandadore
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Yeah, thank you so much for all the help btw! I'll have a look around :)
❤
Exploreandadore
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Also, the mines in festus would be great! If you're willing to hook me up with some @BagHead727 (Idk what your name is, so I shall just call you that for now lol)
❤