air force

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
furoolly
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

air force

Post by furoolly »

I understand what the job of the army, navy and marines is. I understand what each entry level soldier in that branch does. what don't quit understand is what exactly the air force does as a whole. the navy has navy pilots, and navy fighter jets. I understand the air force operates some more advanced machinery, but what does most airmen do when the graduate BCT exactly?
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: air force

Post by Kit »

why are you asking this here?
Kit wrote:I am old
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I remember another thread like this; some spammer "asking" about sign on benefits.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I'm pretty sure the airforce is exactly like the Navy just minus the boats and anal sex
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: air force

Post by SubLunar »

googling furoolly brings up the strangest questions in seemingly every forum on the internet and they're always a different but fairly coherent question...
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

So do you think it is a recruiter, or do the armed forces really pay someone to spam forums? Something about that seems wrong.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

furoolly wrote: what don't quit understand is what exactly the air force does as a whole.
the US Air Force is farming lizard aliens deep underground, the whole ariplane thing is just an elaborate cover.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

and the lizards have anal sex with cows except they have barbs on their penis so when they go to pull out it rips the sphincter out of the cow. People blame it on aliens but it's really those airforce ass fuckers
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

I'm actually curious why we still have a Navy. No one uses ships for combat anymore, aside from crappy countries like Korea. The worst sea threat right now is pirates in Africa, and the US navy is pretty bad at stopping them. I think the navy delivers mail and supplies to the other branches when they're busy subjugating foreigners, but other than that, what do they really do? Also why do we still have a bajillion submarines running around when the cold war has been over for decades?

I think we could actually replace the whole US military with some rocks in orbit, just drop them on people we don't like. Then all the out of work military personnel could do something useful like repair US infrastructure or build new transit systems like the WPA/CCC did in the 30s.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: RE: air force

Post by Kit »

Freak wrote:I'm actually curious why we still have a Navy. No one uses ships for combat anymore, aside from crappy countries like Korea. The worst sea threat right now is pirates in Africa, and the US navy is pretty bad at stopping them. I think the navy delivers mail and supplies to the other branches when they're busy subjugating foreigners, but other than that, what do they really do? Also why do we still have a bajillion submarines running around when the cold war has been over for decades?

I think we could actually replace the whole US military with some rocks in orbit, just drop them on people we don't like. Then all the out of work military personnel could do something useful like repair US infrastructure or build new transit systems like the WPA/CCC did in the 30s.
I am pretty sure that there are a whole LOT of subs in the ocean doing all kinds of super secret things and those belong to the Navy. Still have Navy Seals that do all kinds of super dangerous missions... I would prefer to have those vs. not having them...
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

I dunno, I'd prefer to have the $170 Billion in funding the Navy gets every year spent on useful stuff. The US last fought a sea battle in what, the 1940s? Who is even a threat these days? The Russians are broke, the Chinese already own us economically, and everyone else is too small to worry about. The biggest naval threats to the US are A: pirates, B: homemade submarines full of cocaine, and C: rafts full of illegal immigrants. The first one can be solved by giving guns to freighter crews, and the 2nd two are why we supposedly have a Coast Guard (who spend most of their time hassling fishermen over safety equipment). The navy sucks at solving any of those problems.

There's really nothing we need a navy for these days, aside from dick waving and the political power of the guys in charge.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

But the submarines are so long, hard and full of seamen!!
bic
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by bic »

The Navy has some jobs that none of the other branches do. The EOD's work with every other branch, corpsmen are both navy and marine medics, the merchant marines are in a tecnical sinse part of the navy, Swcc runs ops not just with seals but every other part of our spec ops, our aircraft carriers support every branch as well.
lead me or follow me but dont stand in my way
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Every branch has EOD.. my brother is EOD in the air force.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I think you're missing the point about the whole gay secks thing