Raytown tunnel

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
ze_beeved
Resident Mechanical God
Resident Mechanical God

Raytown tunnel

Post by ze_beeved »

My dad, my brother, a friend and I all went to check out a tunnel here in Raytown that was for the old Rock Island tracks. Pretty neat...short...but neat. My dad is kinda getting stuck on UEing since I've told him about it. Thetrio, funb, and I went looking for it awhile back but never found it since we were looking on the wrong road. But worth checking out if you have 15 minutes one day.
I don't know where to start.....
hearse driver
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Raytown tunnel

Post by hearse driver »

where?
the're only homeless at night , during the day, there just outside....
''thats what happens , light out there , dark in here''- Slim Jim
''yes for the last time, i just put my fucking wheel on with a hammer....''
kcexplorer
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by kcexplorer »

please pm deatails i would like to look at it this weekend
JDMWRX
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by JDMWRX »

Ya please Pm myself or KCExplorer where we can find this. I'd like to go get some pics!

btw...I recognise the name from KCSR. I am the name by the same here as is there.
youthsonic
Urban Perversion
Urban Perversion

Post by youthsonic »

So, if you three find it, are you going to tag this website address on the wall, then try and lie about it like you did with uer in the arrowhead drain?

If so, make sure to take pictures and post the so we can go back and remove it just like before... Thats always fun!
"fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"
kcexplorer
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by kcexplorer »

thats an interesting comment there i kind of wish knew what your talking about check your pm's
KCEXPLORERS.. leader
JDMWRX
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Raytown tunnel

Post by JDMWRX »

youthsonic wrote:So, if you three find it, are you going to tag this website address on the wall, then try and lie about it like you did with uer in the arrowhead drain?

If so, make sure to take pictures and post the so we can go back and remove it just like before... Thats always fun!

WTF?? I have been friends with him for years. He is a major history buff and is trying to write a book about some of KC's lost and hidden history. If you knew the hours he spent researching these things you would know that there is NO WAY he would EVER desicrate a landmark site! He has come to me, being a professional photographer to take pics of some of these more historic hidden finds. He knows and follows all the general rules about UE so we never post locations in public and ALWAYS leave the area as we found it!
thetrio
Whiskey Tango
Whiskey Tango

Post by thetrio »

Here is the link to the thread in uer where he says that he won't do it again. When someone says sorry stupid mistake wont happen again in my opinion that is kinda an admission of guilt.

http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp? ... &pp#post31
I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things.
JDMWRX
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Raytown tunnel

Post by JDMWRX »

thetrio wrote:Here is the link to the thread in uer where he says that he won't do it again. When someone says sorry stupid mistake wont happen again in my opinion that is kinda an admission of guilt.

http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp? ... &pp#post31
Ok...thats 816customshop, I have never met him so I cannot speak for him or what he does. I AM speaking of KCExplorer.