Hello

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
d3adb0y
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Hello

Post by d3adb0y »

Just wanting to say hello.

It's been a long time since I did any 'exploring' (that's what us old folks used to call it... umm, I'm 32).

I'm looking forward to getting back into this, and hope to get out there really soon.

I live in Lenexa, KS... but I'm willing to travel.

cheers

~ d3adb0y
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

RE: Hello

Post by Kit »

welcome to the board :) you arent old hehe. Brouser is old. :P

We are having a sushi night tonight in Springfield if you are willing to travel AND wear a skirt.
Kit wrote:I am old
d3adb0y
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by d3adb0y »

Ahhh... love sushi... just had some two nights ago.

Springfield is a bit far for tonight... plus my wife has a festival thing she's doing demos at tomorrow.

The last time I was in Springfield I was performing at the Blue Room... damn that was in '03... I am getting old.
d3adb0y
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Hello

Post by d3adb0y »

By the way... thank you greatly for the invitation. I'd love to and hope to make it down that way in the near future so hopefully we can meet up sometime.

Kit wrote:welcome to the board :) you arent old hehe. Brouser is old. :P

We are having a sushi night tonight in Springfield if you are willing to travel AND wear a skirt.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Kit wrote:welcome to the board :) you arent old hehe. Brouser is old. :P

Dammit, ropingk is older than me. But, yeah, I'm old. I played dodgeball today, what did YOU do?
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

I was stressed all day at work.. did my partner's stuff who is on vacation. (didnt get paid for that). dealt with roofers, and some other crazy people. Guided an Indian around. Played with lots of money, Talked to a few lawyers, Meet with a lady who wants me to discriminate against kids, put out signs, got gas, Cried at wendys for their lack of a fish sandwich, stole gum from a friend (yes i really drove to her work to steal gum) Took pictures of a few properties, Went to the Bar Assoc. and dealt with a few mad tenants. Agranged for a investor to see 5 houses to buy. Helped the renters in those 5 houses not freak out. Paid bills. Made deposits, Printed maps out. Cried because today sucks. Called Fiti, Pull my hair in a pony tail, missed 31 calls, took 27 calls and made 67 calls

that i can think of off the top of my head
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Hello

Post by Nicotti »

sounds more like happy hour night than sushi night... :|
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

BROUSER wrote:Dammit, ropingk is older than me. But, yeah, I'm old. I played dodgeball today, what did YOU do?
Old people can do all the same stuff as young people, it just hurts more the next day. :)

-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Nicotti,
Yesterday I paddled around on Lake Springfield in a pretty good wind. Day before that I cut and split a cord of firewood. Today I also arm-wrestled every 8th grade boy in a 2A school. And won. Piss off. I like it when it hurts the next day. That means I'm still alive.
Kit,
Sorry your day sucked. Sounds like the stress level on my old job. Thank you for helping me realize that I made the right decision to drop out of the rat race.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

BROUSER wrote:Nicotti,
Yesterday I paddled around on Lake Springfield in a pretty good wind. Day before that I cut and split a cord of firewood. Today I also arm-wrestled every 8th grade boy in a 2A school. And won. Piss off. I like it when it hurts the next day. That means I'm still alive.
No need to get your knickers in a bunch there, Oldy McOldson...

-Ayn Rand
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

i still love it because I am my own boss and one day I will be able to pay someone else to do it and still get paid LOL
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Yeah, I was lacking in that kind of ambition. I don't mind work, I just don't like stress, and jobs I had were 200 make-or-break decisions a day.
― Ken Ham
d3adb0y
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by d3adb0y »

You guys sound like hard workers...

I work for myself as does my wife... She's just getting solid in her business and I just decided to go full time freelance at the beginning of March, but it's starting out good.

~ d3adb0y
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

[ it when it hurts the next day. That means I'm still alive.

I usally think that was as well but last saturday I forgot that i am old and we put a new set of tires on my cousins dump truck --one of the big trucks---- we had to take off the old wheels and break down and take off the old tires clean the wheels and then remount and air up which on then big trucks is really a pain then we decided to put a cluch in my old 1979 1 don dulley pickup ok that was no fun but hey we got it done now i can tell yuo that on sunday just moving was a really really big HURT and i was pretty sire i was alive cause a dead person can not hurt like that
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I didn't cut the cord of wood by myself. Dad did most of the chainsaw work. He forgets that he's 70, smokes two packs and drinks a six pack of beer daily. I'm hoping with those genetics, and the fact that I don't smoke and drink, that I can live forever. Granny's 90, and she can still sit down in the floor and play with my kids, and get up by herself.
― Ken Ham