My first exploration...

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: My first exploration...

Post by ropingk »

BROUSER wrote:Wait...is someone on here older than me? That's not allowed. If ropingk is old enough to be hiccup's dad, then that makes him at least as old as dirt's grandpa, or roughly in his mid 40's.
I won't even see 40 for a little bit.
Mid 40;s well if I tell you I am really only 27 would you belive me???? ok so then lets just say Mid 40's will work
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

we dont give a crap how old you are

we just wanna ride your horses

:lol:

jk[/quote] I do have rideable horses in fact this weekend I am heading out to play cowboy---its a good job if you can get it---- you con a bunch of Cowboy want-to-be's into paying you money to come to your ranch and work your cattle---On the vfirst day you get brekfast then ride about 4 hours to get the cattle then you ride another 5-6 hours bringing them back to yhe base came then you get dinner
next day up at 6:00am to start branding and--Hey Hiccup you might like this Casterating the bulls give them shots and worm them ( Im a little concerned about lunch that day)
third day you heard the "COWS" to one area and the calfs to another come back to camp eat tear down and head home
remember you have to pay the peeople who own the cows to do all this---no one said cowboys were smart but it is a lot of fun
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

heck yes baby

youre alright for an old guy ;)

pff, whatever...youre not old enough to be my dad...and if you are, then just barely

im old too. old is sexy
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

Old is the only way to be. :)
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Hiccup wrote: im old too. old is sexy
soooo....if old is sexy and i'm older than hiccup then by logic i'm also sexier than hiccup. and if hiccup is cuter than 'cuda, and cute is sexy, then i'm older cuter and sexier than 'cuda and hiccup. i knew there was a reason i woke up this morning.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

BROUSER wrote:
soooo....if old is sexy and i'm older than hiccup then by logic i'm also sexier than hiccup. and if hiccup is cuter than 'cuda, and cute is sexy, then i'm older cuter and sexier than 'cuda and hiccup. i knew there was a reason i woke up this morning.
Your logic makes my head hurt.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

HMndnproud wrote: I love 4 wheelers. That's what we did last night. We went down to the river and rode. Awesome. Except that I think I inhaled about 4lbs of sand, and I was certain that I would flip the damn thing. I can go down steep hills, but up scares the crap outa me.
Kansas City took me down a few pretty steep hills. I wanted to go up some too but he said something about my fat butt being too heavy to go up..or something like that. :roll:
"Now, get your hand back on your penis and resume jerking." -Fiti
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Hiccup wrote:heck yes baby

youre alright for an old guy ;)

pff, whatever...youre not old enough to be my dad...and if you are, then just barely

im old too. old is sexy
wow so do i get to be like your freind????? hey you can come over for brekfast i will set out some candels and put on some soft music and we can have a nice brekfast togther :shock:
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

you know it will probaly really hurt to get killed my a White Rabbit :mrgreen:
hearse driver
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by hearse driver »

BROUSER wrote:
wow....just .....wow. that took a lot of thought.....
the're only homeless at night , during the day, there just outside....
''thats what happens , light out there , dark in here''- Slim Jim
''yes for the last time, i just put my fucking wheel on with a hammer....''