another similar hydraslide?

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Re: another similar hydraslide?

Post by KansasCity »

Since when is this a gender issue? How are we to know where people live when they don't post their location in their profile. Lighten up will you, now I feel like crying... :cry:
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
ze_beeved
Resident Mechanical God
Resident Mechanical God

RE: another similar hydraslide?

Post by ze_beeved »

I'm sure it was said several times but I didn't notice......Your avatar has me hypnotized :D
I don't know where to start.....
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

KansasCity wrote:Since when is this a gender issue? How are we to know where people live when they don't post their location in their profile. Lighten up will you, now I feel like crying... :cry:
Ignore her, KC, she's just insanely jealous because she doesn't live up here with the rest of us cool people. :wink:
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

Alright, I got the cool sister on my side!
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
Watcher
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Watcher »

Many's the time I have wondered about this site myself. I live out in the Southland and drive by there regularly. I thought that it looked like a water slide, but I have never heard of one ever being in that area. Obviously, it was not a commercial success. The only water parks I can find anything on in KC are ones still in operation. This one has obviously been forgotten, if it was ever even open.

And yeah, messing around there would be a real good way to get yourselves arrested.
"Oh, poor Watcher. Did your life flash before your eyes? Cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got shagged, cuppa tea..."
- Spike, "BTVS"
Versatile
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Versatile »

Watcher wrote:Many's the time I have wondered about this site myself. I live out in the Southland and drive by there regularly. I thought that it looked like a water slide, but I have never heard of one ever being in that area. Obviously, it was not a commercial success. The only water parks I can find anything on in KC are ones still in operation. This one has obviously been forgotten, if it was ever even open.

And yeah, messing around there would be a real good way to get yourselves arrested.
I thought it over and the best i can remember is that the slide opened and closed in the early 70's. The apartment complex behind it is loaded with thieves and i am certain they have had multiple breakins. Should they find you there then i think they will treat you like a thief. Thier is really nothing more than you can see from the highway. I saw it built and there are not any tunnels etc under it. I wouldn't be suprised at all that you could get a grand tour if you made a call and mentioned you wanted to do it for posterity etc blah blah.
Pain is nothing more than fear leaving your body.

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

KansasCity wrote:Alright, I got the cool sister on my side!
if she's the cool one, that must make me the hot one 8)
CasperMilkToast
Bearer of Man-Thong
Bearer of Man-Thong

Post by CasperMilkToast »

Hiccup wrote:
KansasCity wrote:Alright, I got the cool sister on my side!
if she's the cool one, that must make me the hot one 8)
Don't forget, you have another sister too. lol
The problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. - Robin Williams
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

CasperMilkToast wrote:
Hiccup wrote:if she's the cool one, that must make me the hot one 8)
Don't forget, you have another sister too. lol

yeah, she's the luke warm one :P
CasperMilkToast
Bearer of Man-Thong
Bearer of Man-Thong

Post by CasperMilkToast »

I'll tell her you said that next time I see her...lol
The problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. - Robin Williams