Attucks School

Urban exploration in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas
Jackal
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Attucks School

Post by Jackal »

I was in Kansas City last year on an urbexing trip with my friends from Springfield and I remember exploring Attucks School. It's hands down my favorite location and I've explored quite a few places including most all of Springfield. I've been reading articles about the building being re-purposed and I was wondering if that were still the case because I would love to explore it again one day
Almost dying is somewhat of a hobby of mine
Snoopy
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Attucks School

Post by Snoopy »

Its still doable. I don't think they've done anything aside from board it up and put a fence around it. Neighbors are still nosey as ever so something to keep in mind.
gnar_hesh
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by gnar_hesh »

kilroywashere wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:27 pm Its still doable. I don't think they've done anything aside from board it up and put a fence around it. Neighbors are still nosey as ever so something to keep in mind.
Whaddup, Snoopy? Good to see you here.
Would you like to know more?

IG:@Gnarlord_of_the_Wasteland
Snoopy
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Snoopy »

gnar_hesh wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:46 am
kilroywashere wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:27 pm Its still doable. I don't think they've done anything aside from board it up and put a fence around it. Neighbors are still nosey as ever so something to keep in mind.
Whaddup, Snoopy? Good to see you here.
Nothin' much! Yea I try to at least log in every once and awhile and catch up on whats going on. Need to make a weekend trip to come out there for some fun with you guys!