Jordan Creek Tunnels, something weird

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

Re: Jordan Creek Tunnels, something weird

Post by ShadowBearer »

Yeah I tried to get gimpface to explore down there but he got half way and said no...pussy. I wanted to trap him down there and see if he found a way out...fucker ruined my fun.

But speaking of creepy shit...we found 3 barbies, a student id, piles of clothes, half a can of gas in hells church.
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Jordan Creek Tunnels, something weird

Post by piplnr65656 »

I thought for sure we would find a body in the pile of cloths. I was a little disapointed. In NYC you always hear about that kind of thing.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Dropped off the film yesterday. Will see if any of the pictures I took come out.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

oh yay. i just love pictures of myself :roll: Have you seen my driver's license! :P ShadowBearer and Grey have, and they will never be the same.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I think I got one of your ass going up the side tunnel. That's the one I really want to come out.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

Post by whipping_post »

BROUSER wrote:I think I got one of your ass going up the side tunnel. That's the one I really want to come out.
That might have to be her new avatar. I think we can stamp that one "WR Approved".
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

Post by ShadowBearer »

whipping_post wrote:
BROUSER wrote:I think I got one of your ass going up the side tunnel. That's the one I really want to come out.
That might have to be her new avatar. I think we can stamp that one "WR Approved".
You would have loved it, she was moaning and groaning.
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Post by Underdog »

I'm sad I was out of town that night. What did I miss?
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I had a good time. Pretty fun crowd. We weren't into general mayhem and rowdiness, but I got to see things I hadn't seen before. My pictures didn't turn out as good as I hoped. Here's Shadowbearer looking up into Hell's Church while piplnr looks on:

here's hiccup wondering how the hell she's going to get down

if you look very closely you might be able to see hiccup's ass going up the tunnel. either i was too far away, or i didn't have a big enough flash to illuminate the whole thing. i'm kidding!!!

mystery manhole

pile of clothes in hell's church, wish i had taken a picture of the barbies we found down there.

― Ken Ham
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by piplnr65656 »

BROUSER wrote:I had a good time. Pretty fun crowd. We weren't into general mayhem and rowdiness, but I got to see things I hadn't seen before. My pictures didn't turn out as good as I hoped.
For the low light conditions and using a disposible they came out nicely. Glad to see you out exploring. I look forward to doing it again some time.
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

BROUSER wrote:if you look very closely you might be able to see hiccup's ass going up the tunnel. either i was too far away, or i didn't have a big enough flash to illuminate the whole thing. i'm kidding!!!
you're a dead man.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Hiccup wrote:
BROUSER wrote:if you look very closely you might be able to see hiccup's ass going up the tunnel. either i was too far away, or i didn't have a big enough flash to illuminate the whole thing. i'm kidding!!!
you're a dead man.
help me, help me, 'cuda! Where the hell are you anyway?
― Ken Ham
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

BROUSER wrote: help me, help me, 'cuda! Where the hell are you anyway?
I think your on your own... :P
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

Sorry, I've been quilting all week.

Don't worry, sis, that wasn't your ass. It was lights from a weather balloon bouncing off the gases of Uranus.

Btw, Brouser, I love how you have "mystery manhole" strategically placed under that picture. :wink:
"Now, get your hand back on your penis and resume jerking." -Fiti
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Shhhh...I didn't do that on purpose, but I was hoping she wouldn't notice. Now she's going to kill me twice.
― Ken Ham