I hate the city govt.

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
loser club secretary
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: I hate the city govt.

Post by loser club secretary »

True explorers love the history that others don't appreciate. The city doesn't appreciate its own history, and if you sympathize with them, then you don't have the explorer spirit.
seize the moment... tomorrow you may be dead. -buffy the vampire slayer
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

loser club secretary wrote:True explorers love the history that others don't appreciate. The city doesn't appreciate its own history, and if you sympathize with them, then you don't have the explorer spirit.
You're 17, come back when you're old enough to have an opinion worth listening to
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

BAHAHAHA I dont care about the city or why they did it. I think the women that own the place were doing it a GREAT diservice and that has nothing to do with if i am explorer at heart or not

I am glad they dont have 100s of people running through the place like cattle anymore and that they can no longer charge them crazy fees to do so.
Kit wrote:I am old
horrorshow chelloveck
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by horrorshow chelloveck »

The spirit presented by most members of the forum consists of mentioning something that relates to urban exploration, and then quickly darting off to the subject of hot moms or midget stripper shows.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

horrorshow is almost ready to be let into the inner circle. he is starting to get it :)
Kit wrote:I am old
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

horrorshow chelloveck wrote:The spirit presented by most members of the forum consists of mentioning something that relates to urban exploration, and then quickly darting off to the subject of hot moms or midget stripper shows.
Hey I resent that statement, we are way more classy than that. You'd know that if you weren't spending all your nights with Junk's mom. :)
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Kit wrote:horrorshow is almost ready to be let into the inner circle. he is starting to get it :)
He'd get there quicker if he'd fix his damn Avatar
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
horrorshow chelloveck
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: I hate the city govt.

Post by horrorshow chelloveck »

Indeed?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Personally I explore to see stuff I never seen before, learning about the history of a place only comes if I find the place interesting.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
loser club secretary
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

cobcob wrote:
loser club secretary wrote:True explorers love the history that others don't appreciate. The city doesn't appreciate its own history, and if you sympathize with them, then you don't have the explorer spirit.
You're 17, come back when you're old enough to have an opinion worth listening to
Being 17 and on this forum only means that I know my passion in life, exploring, long before you did in your own life. Frankly, I'm sure I've done much more exploring than you and, since this is an urban exploration forum, my opinion is well worth listening to. If you want to talk about other things like moms and their prickly pears more often than exploration related topics, I would suggest a chat room, in which you would fit in well with all the seventeen year olds.
loser club secretary
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Nicotti wrote:Personally I explore to see stuff I never seen before, learning about the history of a place only comes if I find the place interesting.
I do agree with that philosophy as well if not more than history in itself.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

loser club secretary wrote: Being 17 and on this forum only means that I know my passion in life, exploring, long before you did in your own life.
loser club secretary wrote: Frankly, I'm sure I've done much more exploring than you
Bwahahahaha... I just about fell off my chair there... Especially that last one...
I was stomping in storm drains before you even made it to elementary school
How many different cities have you explored in? and in how many different countries?
loser club secretary
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Seeing as I am seventeen, I don't have such freedom yet to travel as I please. My personal financial situations regarding ability to travel do not affect how much I have explored and the quality of said exploration.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

loser club secretary wrote:Seeing as I am seventeen, I don't have such freedom yet to travel as I please. My personal financial situations regarding ability to travel do not affect how much I have explored and the quality of said exploration.
I'm addressing your hilarious claims that you've explored more than I have and that you "know my passion in life, exploring, long before you did in your own life"
Both inherently false...
Incidentally, I happen to be an asshole occasionally, pay no regard at all and welcome to the forum! (should I say, welcome to POSTING in the forum)
loser club secretary
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

I would tell you all the places I've been to and all the places I've discovered on my own, but I don't quite want to share my discoveries with people who might only explore because they obviously don't have anything else to do since they can sit around and post about nonsense all day on forums that should be respectable.