I hate the city govt.

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
loser club secretary
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: I hate the city govt.

Post by loser club secretary »

oh don't worry, i was just in an argumentative mood. you're welcome to my mom any day ;)
seize the moment... tomorrow you may be dead. -buffy the vampire slayer
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

loser club secretary wrote:oh don't worry, i was just in an argumentative mood. you're welcome to my mom any day ;)
I'm sure I'd rather bend you over than your mom but that's by-the-by
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: RE: I hate the city govt.

Post by cobcob »

HEY AMBRO!!

How very clever of you to google some place names and stereotype an Australian...
Listen you ass backwards Arkansas butt muncher, just cos your mama and uncle made it to 7th grade before they married each other cos she was pregnant with his baby doesn't make you any smarter than every other toothless, dip chewing asswad that you live near.
Seriously, get yourself an education, clean yourself up a bit, get off the meth, put down the crack pipe, lay off the joints and get a job. Stop pushing your brand of loony on the rest of society...
Besides, I'm not the one around here who deals with same gender attraction!
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

i thought ambro quit...
Kit wrote:I am old
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

loser your avatar is lacking you need a new one
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Kit wrote:i thought ambro quit...
Maybe she will NOW! :roll:
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: I hate the city govt.

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

Yes Kit I was going to but someone offered some advice on that. I have been receiving allot of grief and crap here due to being part of this group. UO is seen as detrimental to caving and apparently if your part of it and a grotto..... well it just doesn't work out well.

So here I am and I'm not a grotto member. It's for some people and not for others. Long story short I got tired of the tremendous amount of grief I was given. I have made some really good friends on here and well I trust them more than I do a bunch of political yo-yo's.
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

we are bads for caves? hehe ppffttt
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Yep so I have been told. Instead of singular individuals that are bad we as a collective are bad. HA yea ok. I second your reaction!! Just because some yokels have been doing ignorant stuff doesn't mean we as a whole are bad for em. I work hard for conservation and donate allot of time and money. So bah to em!
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

someone can't take a hint I guess
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Geez........some people they come over here and TRY to be American. GO BACK HOME you bloody aussie wanker!!!
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

ambrosian_spelunker wrote:Geez........some people they come over here and TRY to be American. GO BACK HOME you bloody aussie wanker!!!
:roll: :roll: I was born here retard... bout the time you were crawling out from under your 3rd (or was it 4th??) husband/brother...
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

So when you going to finally confess to everyone that the babies not yours? She to cute and pretty to belong to a aussie dingo!
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

ambrosian_spelunker wrote:So when you going to finally confess to everyone that the babies not yours? She to cute and pretty to belong to a aussie dingo!
Well, my wife's not in the habit of doing wild native dogs so I don't think that's very likely...
fsp
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by fsp »

I'm going to email Tammy and see what her strategy is to restore public access unless she's given up all
hope. Her last project was a restoration of a movie theater which burned down during renovation, and she is trying to keep things preserved, which is rare of folks these days.