Found skull in cave

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
Johnson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Found skull in cave

Post by Johnson »

Anyone ever been to the cave where they guys found the old skull at today? they said it's north east of willard on HWY O and some other road i believe.
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Re: Found skull in cave

Post by FiReDiVeR »

I saw that on the KY3 news tonight at 6:00 PM news. I didn't hear the whole story yet but they said it will be on the news after the olympics tonight.
crowe
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Found skull in cave

Post by crowe »

i'm going to be all goth and shite and say, that's pretty badass.

i'll have to watch the news tongiht then.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

On my list of things to do:
There is a cave on my mother's family land down by Hurley, MO. It has a large crack in the ceiling, and debris has fallen down into it, making it difficult to get back in the cave. My brother and I keep talking about digging it out. I wanted to rent a bobcat, but he wants to do it by hand so can sift through the debris. I'm afraid we won't find much, my g-grandfather dug it out once, family legend says they found remains at that time. It's just a matter of finding time to do it, though.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Johnson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Johnson »

BROWSER, that sounds like it would be pretty cool. when you do dig it up let us know of any findings.

OK, I just got back from being ot of town. Have they said anything new about the skull or any more remains found?