Jordan Creek Tunnel Branch Off

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
Jackal
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Jordan Creek Tunnel Branch Off

Post by Jackal »

So I work for the school district and admittedly, only got the job to explore the off limits parts of schools lol. While I was working in Central, I found two neat underground locations. One being the pipeworks under the school itself and another being another entrance to the Jordan Creek tunnels. I didn't get to go down because it was flooded at the time but I was wondering if anyone knew about this branch and if they've possibly explored it?
Almost dying is somewhat of a hobby of mine
coolgph
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Jordan Creek Tunnel Branch Off

Post by coolgph »

You're saying this is under Central? I do know of another tunnel over there but that wouldn't be Jordan creek tunnel
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Official Board Stalker

Re: Jordan Creek Tunnel Branch Off

Post by liesreality »

Jackal wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:49 am So I work for the school district and admittedly, only got the job to explore the off limits parts of schools lol. While I was working in Central, I found two neat underground locations. One being the pipeworks under the school itself and another being another entrance to the Jordan Creek tunnels. I didn't get to go down because it was flooded at the time but I was wondering if anyone knew about this branch and if they've possibly explored it?
Older post but inside jordan tunnel go to area where ceiling is wood and get climb up wall and it goes back a little ways where you can see inside a building that I'm not sure what the place is but lights are on it.

Few blocks a way is tunnel that you enter. Tunnel splits off if I recall in 2 different directions. Nothing in it and it dead ends each direction. Not near school though.