New, and in need of coords

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
UrbanGh0st
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

New, and in need of coords

Post by UrbanGh0st »

I'm, new and was hoping I could get some more well known coords, good for beginners. If anyone is still active
Shhhhh, I'm not here :lol:
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Re: New, and in need of coords

Post by Chris »

Eh, that's not really how it works.
gnar_hesh
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by gnar_hesh »

UrbanGh0st wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:57 pm I'm, new and was hoping I could get some more well known coords, good for beginners. If anyone is still active
Get what you give. Folks around here will be more comfortable giving up information if you share a little more about your own exploits or are willing to meet in person. Understand that trust is rare. It's unfortunate, but there are graffiti taggers, scrappers, and even cops that come here looking for info on locations. We have no way of knowing that you are not any of the aforementioned.
Would you like to know more?

IG:@Gnarlord_of_the_Wasteland
DopiElric
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by DopiElric »

UrbanGh0st wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:57 pm I'm, new and was hoping I could get some more well known coords, good for beginners. If anyone is still active
If you want coordinates, try geocaching.. :lol:

the perfect spots for beginners are the ones you find yourself! Get out there and look around. check for vacant places online, closed malls, buildings announced to be demolished in a year, shit even google maps! I use it to this day to find urban decay.

People will not freely give to others on this site, not only because of destructive people getting ahold of the coordinates.. but anyone on the internet can find them! That means people of authority, land and estate owners and etc. If you want a decent guide for beginner moves and tips check out uer.ca .. that's how I started.

As always, Be careful online! :mrgreen:
surprising you're seeing this, as I stay lurking o_0 :!:
UrbanGh0st
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by UrbanGh0st »

Thanks for the good tips, I'm very appreciative to yall
Shhhhh, I'm not here :lol: