Ritter Springs

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
RaccoonCC
Big Sexy
Big Sexy

Re: RE: Ritter Springs

Post by RaccoonCC »

Theolotus wrote:I love it. I got everyone lost, but Dawgchain gets blamed!
damn you, dawgchain! It's all your fault!
I'm not good I'm not nice i'm just right. I'm witch...You're the world.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: RE: Ritter Springs

Post by Sertile »

Wow, 10 pages. Yeah, I had a great time. Glad to know everyone else did too! You guys were all great. Sorry we didn't find the last cave sooner, but we DID find it. It's been said, but it ended up being closer to the farm. I thought it was in that general direction, but I didn't remember the farm being there, either. I think the forest was probably thicker before and you just couldn't see the buildings through the trees, and it was throwing us off. Thanks again for coming!
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Punctual
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

RE: Ritter Springs

Post by Punctual »

Yep it was sweet.
WR holds Burger Record at WF cody's
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Ritter Springs

Post by Sertile »

Well, I'm kind of glad this thread eventually died, but I thought I'd let everyone know that the Bat Cave gate at Ritter Springs is set to be repaired on this coming Saturday, the 18th. This means anyone with any desire to go to Ritter Springs Park and see ALL THREE CAVES has got to act between now and then.

If there's anyone who didn't get to go the time before and really feels the need, I might be persuaded to lead another party, but you'll have to act fast.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/