Sertile's Blog - The Red Room

Read about other UE sites/blogs/channels/etc. Announce your website updates here!
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Sertile's Blog - The Red Room

Post by Sertile »

Howdy y'all. I just finished up a short piece on the "Red Room" under Hill Hall, an area first discovered by our own Underdog. There's actually a lot more to it than just the Red Room, but I wanted to narrow my scope since some of the other areas (basketball court, concessions, etc) have already been covered elsewhere. There's a lot of weird stuff in the Red Room, mostly having to do with "Trolls" in the tunnels under MSU, which I took the time to transcribe while I was down there.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Re: Sertile

Post by KansasCity »

You've been blogging like a mad man, keep it up.
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I'm liking it, the subject matter on this one was awesome, I wanted more detail.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

yeah, more detail
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Well, this is highly irregular! However, due to popular demand I've gone back and rewritten my Red Room entry, making it about 50% longer and adding two additional pictures. One reason I was hesitant to do so in the first place was because Underdog found the place and reported on it extensively about a year ago, but I don't guess anyone here minds.

I also added a mini-update concerning the stone pillars over Stockton Lake referenced in a previous entry. Thanks for reading!
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

I always enjoy your blogs. Keep up the awesome work.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.