Urban Ninja Force Site Re-Design!

Read about other UE sites/blogs/channels/etc. Announce your website updates here!
Spectral
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Urban Ninja Force Site Re-Design!

Post by Spectral »

Hey guys, it's been a LONG time since we've done anything with our site. I doubt few of you have even seen it since I lurk so much anymore, heh.

We actually started everything back in 2003 and had around 13 places uploaded at one point. However, we had a pretty bad experience that sort of dissuaded us from exploring for...er, a long time, heh. I was also getting pretty busy with school, and since we couldn't find anything else cool in town, we basically lost interest. I actually started re-doing the site here and there but never really could finish anything.

Recently though we've started checking stuff out again, and I finally went ahead and redid EVERYTHING. Bigger pictures, smaller thumbnails, better quality, all that good stuff.

http://unf.undergroundozarks.com

You'll probably notice there's quite a few places from UO on there, though we've been to a few different places, heh. I actually took off a couple locations due to various reasons, though I've added a few new as well. There's still a ton of stuff on my hard drive to add too, although most of which many of you have already been to, heh.

But yeah, stop on by if you guys get bored; hopefully I'll add more stuff soon. Also, it was cool meeting some of you at the BBQ too! (I was the guy that was freaking melting, hehe)
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Urban Ninja Force Site Re-Design!

Post by White Rabbit »

Dude, that new UNF logo picture is awesome. Where is that from?
Spectral
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Urban Ninja Force Site Re-Design!

Post by Spectral »

Hehe, thanks. It's actually from Smallin Cave in Ozark, one of two kickass things in Ozark (The other being Osceola Cheese, heh). All we did was sign our names and they basically let everyone just wander around freely. I'd like to check out the parts past the walkway one of the days though...
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Re: Urban Ninja Force Site Re-Design!

Post by slow_walker »

Yo Spectral, the site looks dope. Seriously, you did a great job on the design. I really enjoyed it and will check it often. :D
Spectral
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Urban Ninja Force Site Re-Design!

Post by Spectral »

Thanks! :D It's going to take a while, but I still want to get everything uploaded that we've been too. I'm in the process of redoing my pictures from the MSU steam tunnels, so that should be back on the site soon. I'll probably put up Siphon Springs Cave next, and then maybe something abandoned or a random dinky drain, heh. (Springfield needs more bigger drains dadgummit!)