Sertile's Blog - Adventures with Underdog

Read about other UE sites/blogs/channels/etc. Announce your website updates here!
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Sertile's Blog - Adventures with Underdog

Post by Sertile »

I really wish WR would post something. I feel like I'm spamming the updates board.

I just finished up a short piece about a nice trip Underdog treated me to shortly before I left for KS. We hit the Messiah Mills and Acid Tunnel, and checked out an interesting spot halfway up the lesser tower that someone had previously called home. I posted something about this somewhere once before, but now it's in my blog, which makes it better. I got pictures of bum stuff, too.

Also, I found a place here in KS selling post cards of the old military bridge I wrote about a couple of weeks ago. The cards are great, and feature a photograph of the bridge taken about 30 years ago, just prior to it's destruction. The interesting thing is, the back of the card says the bridge was built in 1862, but a local historian I talked to swears it wasn't put up until the 1870's (post-war).
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Re: Sertile

Post by Underdog »

Yes, our little visit to acid tunnel and messiah mill were quite fun. I got very dirty and scrapped up. I'd do it again any time though. I loved the bum house. Since spring break it has been untouched so that bum has moved on. I did find a paint soaked sock which she probably used to black out the windows and paint the column.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Sertile

Post by Sertile »

Interesting. I just figured it was finger painted. I kind of wish I had gotten more pictures of the Acid Tunnels, but my camera sucks in the dark.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/