Sertile's Blog - WTF Norton

Read about other UE sites/blogs/channels/etc. Announce your website updates here!
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Sertile's Blog - WTF Norton

Post by Sertile »

Okay, my next entry is up, and I hope everyone gets a chance to read it. I found this awesome guy outside of Bolivar (I might have mentioned him in the past) who put up signs and billboards all around his farm, and even wrote stories on these big vans he drives all over town. They're all about how these people keep flying over his house and trying to poison him with toxic chemicals.

I've known about this place for a while now, and he keeps adding to it. I've seen him before, and he's pretty old, so I figured I better go take some pictures any write some of stuff down before something happens and the place changes hands.

Anyway, it's great stuff!

http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Sertile

Post by White Rabbit »

Dude, that is CRAZY. That guy definitely has some kind of disorder.

P.S. You should put that in the Urban Exploration category, too. It may not be normal UE, but it still counts :P
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

WR, I tried to leave a comment, but it kicked me back to the main screen. But yeah, I liked that a lot. I love stuff like that. I love handlettered signs alongside roads. My favorite to date was one I saw in Paducah, KY. "Vote Pig Paul, he's our grandpaw." And if I'd been registered in that county, I would have voted Pig Paul. I don't care what office he was running for.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

BROUSER wrote:WR, I tried to leave a comment, but it kicked me back to the main screen.
Fixed!
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Thanks! I fixed the categories too, btw.

I saw a place down in SE Kansas the other day where some guy had made all these hand-painted signs of the Lord's Prayer, and put them up all long the side of the highway. It was pretty crazy, but I didn't have my camera and I was totally lost at the time, so I have no idea how to find the place again.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
dawgchain
The Pumkin King
The Pumkin King

Post by dawgchain »

About a year ago, there was a guy in springfield caring and horribly mis-spelled bible verses on cardboard signs, he would stand infront of businesses and on busy cornersand shout about God wanting everyones soul for himself. He was arrested after three days and found to be in possesion of almost 2 lbs of weed and a pocket full of meth.
----------This space for rent----------
Mindscape
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun

RE: Sertile's Blog - WTF Norton

Post by Mindscape »

Damnit, Dawgchain, you said you wouldn't tell anybody that I--

umm...

I mean...

*snicker*
"I'm going deeper underground.
There's too much panic in this town."
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Hey, thanks for the feedback! It's great to know that people are actually reading this stuff. I've been real busy the last couple of weeks, but I just posted another entry. This one's about bridges again, and it's interesting to me, but probably not as universally-appealing as a schizophrenic old man.

PS: I'd really like to do a piece on those guys that stand around downtown with the sandwich boards proclaiming things like "Divorce is adultery!"
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

RE: Sertile's Blog - WTF Norton

Post by gimpface »

I wish I had a schedule for when they plan on doing that stuff. I'd like to have a counter protest of my own with signs that read things like

"TEH BIBLE IS STEALING MY THOUGHTS I'LL EAT YOUR GODDAMN FACE YOU WHORE"

and

"SOMEDAY I PISS ON YOU, WHORE!"
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

"solomon had 100 wives, where the hell are my other 99 it ain't fucking fair"
"noah got drunk +
noah got naked+
noah didn't get punished=
god likes naked drunks"
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham