Urban explorers help terrorists

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
forcexquit
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Urban explorers help terrorists

Post by forcexquit »

I knew we all secretly hated America.

Urban Explorers (UE)—hobbyists who seek illicit access to transportation and industrial facilities in urban areas—frequently post photographs, video footage, and diagrams on line that could be used by terrorists to remotely identify and surveil potential targets. Advanced navigation and mapping technologies, including three dimensional modeling and geo-tagging, could aid terrorists in pinpointing locations in dense urban environments. Any suspicious UE activity should be reported to the nearest State and Major Area Fusion Center and to the local FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/03 ... terrorism/
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Urban explorers help terrorists

Post by SubLunar »

Holy shit.

and lol
Urban explorers probably won’t have to feel singled out for long. Wait until the National Counterterrorism Center learns about the architectural drawings available for viewing in the nearest university library, or the map brochures available to tourists at national landmarks.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Re: Urban explorers help terrorists

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

Well, I guess we're done here then. No more adventures for us. Quick, wheres my nearest State and Major Area Fusion Center? I need to report what we've been up to. White Rabbit, take down this forum and all the fantastic historical info and pictures and stories within, cuz Mohammad Ahmed Muhammed wants to blow up the US of mother fucking A one abandoned house and factory at a time. :roll:
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: Urban explorers help terrorists

Post by ropingk »

you dont think it could be that you can see details of how to build a dirty boom on line??? or where who lives or how to fly a plane i mean im sure none of them ever were used are you??? its all us really bad folks with guns dogs and 4 wheel drives
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
H311RA151N
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by H311RA151N »

Wow... what a crock.