Columbia, MO

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Columbia, MO

Post by cobcob »

Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote:...Adverb, actually...
Last I checked AND is a conjunction...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

RE: Columbia, MO

Post by redox »

thanks for the info Dodgson. you should try and get into that cupula, and bring a camera
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I think you mean cupola... Getting into a cupula would cause some pain I suspect...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

cobcob wrote:Last I checked AND is a conjunction...
Right you are, cobcob. Sorry, I assumed you were reffering to "Rather." It's a bit of an archaic rule, the conjunction thing, but if it really upsets you that much I can try to avoid it.
redox wrote:thanks for the info Dodgson. you should try and get into that cupula, and bring a camera

Ah, the grand prize. I'd love to get in there, but the whole thing is alarmed. Good thing I found that out before I went poking around up there...
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

cobcob wrote:I think you mean cupola... Getting into a cupula would cause some pain I suspect...
I believe the spelling goes both ways...like your mom with Willard's mom.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote:
cobcob wrote:For once the old man has posted something worth reading!
Rather be a n00b than an old man, brouser. And do me a favor, will you? Next time you attempt to insult, at least spell it right.
If you and cobby are done flirting over grammar, spelling, and parts of speech, take the time to take a decent picture. I'll have to rate your photography skills right up there with Dolph Lundgren's acting skills.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

BROUSER wrote: If you and cobby are done flirting over grammar, spelling, and parts of speech, take the time to take a decent picture. I'll have to rate your photography skills right up there with Dolph Lundgren's acting skills.
And I'll have to rate your attention span about as long as your dick. And your girlfriend tells me that it's pretty freakin' short.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

ooh.. he went there.
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

Sorry about the leading conjunctions, cobby. It's a habit.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

redox wrote:
cobcob wrote:I think you mean cupola... Getting into a cupula would cause some pain I suspect...
I believe the spelling goes both ways...like your mom with Willard's mom.
I'm afraid you're wrong you retarded backwoods inbred redneck fuck.
Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote:Sorry about the leading conjunctions, cobby. It's a habit.
Apology accepted. Carry on
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

cobbers is just touchy because his avatar got raped in the face...the spelling cupula/cupola goes both ways...stop trying to think with that upside down brain of yours
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I don't see any shells in the pics. But, cool story.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

redox wrote:the spelling cupula/cupola goes both ways...
It doesn't though... Cupola does but cupula doesn't. Maybe you should go back to school with your kid?
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote: And I'll have to rate your attention span about as long as your dick. And your girlfriend tells me that it's pretty freakin' short.
WTF, n00b. Are you under the impression you can just jump on a new site and start this kind of shit? You probably don't even want to go there. 1) I AM old. And cranky. And mean. 2) You're retarded. 3) I have little sympathy for retards. D) I already have pwned so many retards on this site I am already considering opening a Dimfucks-R-Us, so I don't need to own another. Step off.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

BROUSER wrote:WTF, n00b. Are you under the impression you can just jump on a new site and start this kind of shit? You probably don't even want to go there. 1) I AM old. And cranky. And mean. 2) You're retarded. 3) I have little sympathy for retards. D) I already have pwned so many retards on this site I am already considering opening a Dimfucks-R-Us, so I don't need to own another. Step off.
Quoted For Truth!!!
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/