Columbia, MO

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: Columbia, MO

Post by colony »

GlassCurtain wrote:
BROUSER wrote:WTF, n00b. Are you under the impression you can just jump on a new site and start this kind of shit? You probably don't even want to go there. 1) I AM old. And cranky. And mean. 2) You're retarded. 3) I have little sympathy for retards. D) I already have pwned so many retards on this site I am already considering opening a Dimfucks-R-Us, so I don't need to own another. Step off.
Quoted For Truth!!!
Quoted for redundancy!
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

Unfortunately, I can't quote it. I tend to not pay attention to other peoples battles. I remember one between Brouser and SubLunar about gun control.. but I didn't really read it.

I remember one between me and Moridin about graffiti, but I didn't really read it, either. :lol:
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by colony »

crazydrummerdude wrote:Unfortunately, I can't quote it. I tend to not pay attention to other peoples battles. I remember one between Brouser and SubLunar about gun control.. but I didn't really read it.

I remember one between me and Moridin about graffiti, but I didn't really read it, either. :lol:
Quoted because I love quotes.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

cobcob wrote:
redox wrote:the spelling cupula/cupola goes both ways...
It doesn't though... Cupola does but cupula doesn't. Maybe you should go back to school with your kid?
hey you fookin' ranga I'll rip your nuts off. don't talk about my kid
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

BROUSER wrote: WTF, n00b. Are you under the impression you can just jump on a new site and start this kind of shit? You probably don't even want to go there. 1) I AM old. And cranky. And mean. 2) You're retarded. 3) I have little sympathy for retards. D) I already have pwned so many retards on this site I am already considering opening a Dimfucks-R-Us, so I don't need to own another. Step off.
1) Thanks for finally spelling n00b right. 2) Yes, I am under that impression. I didn't see anywhere on the home page that I had to wait a couple of year before I could point out you're a douche canoe. 3) The fact that you take satisfaction in "pwning" people with medically impaired cognitive function has offended me more than anything else you've said thus far. 4) <-- Four comes after three, not D. If you can't count to four, I might have to reconsider arguing with you. Like I said, I don't enjoy picking on the mentally impaired.
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Columbia, MO

Post by colony »

Douche canoe. Sounds like a new product endorsed by Paris Hilton.
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

crazydrummerdude wrote:I don't see any shells in the pics. But, cool story.
I was under a bit of a time constraint, so I just snapped a couple pics and got out. Hopefully on the return trip I'll get a snapshot of the shells for ya.

crazydrummerdude wrote:Unfortunately, I can't quote it. I tend to not pay attention to other peoples battles. I remember one between Brouser and SubLunar about gun control.. but I didn't really read it.

I remember one between me and Moridin about graffiti, but I didn't really read it, either.
Quoted for irony's sake.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote:4) <-- Four comes after three, not D. If you can't count to four, I might have to reconsider arguing with you. Like I said, I don't enjoy picking on the mentally impaired.
Afraid of an even match? Don't worry. I won't take it easy on you, Lewis. Additionally, Clarence, when you put up your inane, pointless posts, please ensure you put them in the correct forum. This is main.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
&#8213; Ken Ham
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

BROUSER wrote: Afraid of an even match? Don't worry. I won't take it easy on you, Lewis. Additionally, Clarence, when you put up your inane, pointless posts, please ensure you put them in the correct forum. This is main.
I imagine you're pretty pleased with yourself for calling me those names, aren't you? Unfortunately, I'm neither impressed by the fact that you can use Google, nor do I have any idea where you got the name Clarence. I relish an even match, so please tell me if you know of anyone that can present one.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

An even match? Not likely. You chose for a screen name that of a closet pedophile, who stalked and lured his prey in with fanciful stories. And while pedophilia isn't a sign of lack of intelligence, revealing yourself as a closet pedophile by choice shows a distinct level of fucktardery.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
&#8213; Ken Ham
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Columbia, MO

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

BROUSER wrote:An even match? Not likely. You chose for a screen name that of a closet pedophile, who stalked and lured his prey in with fanciful stories. And while pedophilia isn't a sign of lack of intelligence, revealing yourself as a closet pedophile by choice shows a distinct level of fucktardery.
Aw, shucks, you read the whole Wikipedia article just to insult lil' ol' me? I'm flattered. However, the username and profile picture of poster hardly has any relation to the poster themselves. For example, I like Sleestaks. I don't like you.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Obviously you are not going to like me. I'm 42. You'd probably prefer a 12 year old boy, on the frail side, wearing gym shorts and a plain white tee.
&#8213; Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

This thread.

My face.

What the hell.
Attachments
haiguize4.jpg
haiguize4.jpg (96.02 KiB) Viewed 6572 times
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

:lol:
Chipmunk Girl
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Chipmunk Girl »

That is interesting about the rifle converted from a .22 to a .32...