Virgin passages

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Jaan
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Virgin passages

Post by Jaan »

Gutterminds welcome to add excitement and/or entertainment in my day or evening. Not that I lack
any but not ever going to say I've had enough.

A virgin cave is very highly possible here. Not much
formed in the entry area but the drop...who knows.
Hope to know soon. Who else wants to see? Let me know.

The focus issue got worse on that extreme animated post Cobcob.
"I know it sound like I'm in denial, but I'm not"
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

That would be awesome if you made a new find. I could set you up with mappers and we can come check it out, and you can name it whatever you like if you are the first to find!

If you don't want to disclose certain info on location and such, pm me and we can talk about stuff. I can probably easliy find out if any of the surveyors and explorers from the MSM grotto have gotten to it yet or not. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing the area you are questioning.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: RE: Virgin passages

Post by cobcob »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote:Plus I wouldn't mind seeing the area you are questioning.
+1 count me in if we can make a time work!
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: Virgin passages

Post by CaveGirl »

I'm glad I stumbled across this question because I've been wondering the same thing. I've been caving a lot but mainly for fun--I've never gotten into studying the geology or anything like that but I want to. Maybe I'll take a class next semester.

We definitely have a cave in our back 160 acres--the door greeter from Wally World who own the property bordering ours has been partway into it and says it opens up--but I haven't personally been inside. She told me where it is and I'm pretty sure I saw the entrance when I was already almost to the top of the opposite of the ravine and too lazy to go back down and check it out :lol: :roll: I want to check it out when the weather cools off and thanks to this post, I'll have some idea of whether it's safe or not.

Or I could just invite some people from the Grotto out to scope it for me when I'm positive that's the entrance I saw...
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by CaveGirl »

I'm glad I stumbled across this question because I've been wondering the same thing. I've been caving a lot but mainly for fun--I've never gotten into studying the geology or anything like that but I want to. Maybe I'll take a class next semester.

We definitely have a cave in our back 160 acres--the door greeter from Wally World who own the property bordering ours has been partway into it and says it opens up--but I haven't personally been inside. She told me where it is and I'm pretty sure I saw the entrance when I was already almost to the top of the opposite of the ravine and too lazy to go back down and check it out :lol: :roll: I want to check it out when the weather cools off and thanks to this post, I'll have some idea of whether it's safe or not.

Or I could just invite some people from the Grotto out to scope it for me when I'm positive that's the entrance I saw...
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Fuck the grottos... They'll wind up wanting it gated... Just go check it out yourself. Take a couple of people along with and take care.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by CaveGirl »

I'm in a grotto and no, they're not all about gating caves.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

The ones down here are... Gating caves and politics...
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by CaveGirl »

Down where? I'm a member of MVG. Sort of. I usually forget to attend meetings or something comes up and I can't so I haven't bothered to pay dues this year. But I did go on the annual float trip. The meetings are boring as shit but it's a good way to make contacts.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Springhey
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by CaveGirl »

I found my cave :D

View looking out from the entrance:

The quality is crappy because I only had my cell phone with me.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis

How far back does it go?
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote:How far back does it go?
All the way.

Sorry.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis

Very mature.:roll: Let me rephrase the question:

How deep were you able to penetrate?
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote:How deep were you able to penetrate?
All the way