The Albino Farm movie thread.

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: The Albino Farm movie thread.

Post by paul06660 »

Willard wrote:
paul06660 wrote:Just finished putting the final touches on my Springlawn Farm photo shoot.
The collection is available from bit torrent and can be found here:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1002015
Enjoy
Nice pictures. A little information on some of the buildings, the small stone building without a roof is an outhouse, the long building you called a farm house that has a silo at one end is a chicken coupe, and the building by the big silo is a winery. Also you missed some foundations out there... Come with us this saturday and I'll show you.
I knew about all the stone foundations, but due to poor lighting I was not able to get good pics of them. I did not know that building was a winery. How far does that old road go back behind the big silo? I might go out there with you Saturday, mabie.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

The Albino Farm movie thread.

Post by Willard »

Willard wrote:
paul06660 wrote:Just finished putting the final touches on my Springlawn Farm photo shoot.
Enjoy
Nice pictures. A little information on some of the buildings, the small stone building without a roof is an outhouse, the long building you called a farm house that has a silo at one end is a chicken coupe, and the building by the big silo is a winery. Also you missed some foundations out there... Come with us this saturday and I'll show you.
I hope everyone reads this... I'm not going to be out with everyone tomorrow at Winoka and the Albino Farm because I forgot that I have to clean house and decorate for chirstmas and I have a 10 page report due by Thursday. Sorry guys for backing out on such short notice.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: The Albino Farm movie thread.

Post by paul06660 »

Willard wrote:
Willard wrote:
Enjoy
I hope everyone reads this... I'm not going to be out with everyone tomorrow at Winoka and the Albino Farm because I forgot that I have to clean house and decorate for chirstmas and I have a 10 page report due by Thursday. Sorry guys for backing out on such short notice.
Thats ok, its 4 am right now saturday night.
It just snowed outside and we are watching the marathon of weeds tv show.
Ill pas too.
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

Wow...this is insane...it's an honest to god movie movie.....check out it's imdb.com page....it has Chris Jericho in it.....it seems to have relatively high budget effects.....I just can't believe this is real. They are making a movie about the place.....the surviving family members must be mortified. In any event if you havn't seen the place and want to...defiantly get out there before this movie starts to get any kind of hype. As soon as that happens people from tri-state area will flock there. The housing development will get pissy, and one of two things will happen...the place will be demolished or it will be bought by the city and heavily gated....the former is much more likely....in all probability this movie will doom the actual location.
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

not to mention what the movie could mean for this site.....if the movie starts to get allot of attention then the fact that the movie site links to hear....and a simple google search will turn up this site, means a much larger viewing audience on the site....which means many many more people.....less subtle, skilled, or careful than the current members, will be privee to the semi-sensitive information on this site, which means there is an increased need to PM details and keep your identity hidden, but it also mean lots of potential for floods of people to other sites such as JC tunnel which could lead to exploration for all the rest of us being made much harder.....it could also invigorate the community and open up new avenues of exploration.... I dunno I am just spitballing here....maybe nothing will change at all...I'm just saying it's possible.
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

RE: The Albino Farm movie thread.

Post by Willard »

jammer_smith, I think you're over reacting, but we should still be vigilant and be more careful about posting where places are. As for surviving family being mortified, there's no worry for that either... the last of the family died out in 1980. WR has some news articals about that and the auction of the place at this link: http://www.undergroundozarks.com/springlawn.html

paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

I was out there yesterday and the water pump that is in the water tower foundation is missing.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

paul06660 wrote:I was out there yesterday and the water pump that is in the water tower foundation is missing.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Fuck, that's really annoying... damn fucking kids have nothing better to do than to take and take and take and they don't give a fucking shit about anything.

paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

It looks like someone brought a truck back there and loaded it up. That thing had to weigh like 200 pounds.
The well is now completely open and there is water down the hole!!! (about 100 ft down). The person who removed it knew what they were doing, as it had older nuts and bolts holding it down.
This still blows my mind. WTF?
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

paul06660 wrote:It looks like someone brought a truck back there and loaded it up. That thing had to weigh like 200 pounds.
The well is now completely open and there is water down the hole!!! (about 100 ft down). The person who removed it knew what they were doing, as it had older nuts and bolts holding it down.
This still blows my mind. WTF?
It'll be down at the closest salvage yard now... crackheads will take anything (bolted down or not) and sell it for scrap
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

was there copper in it? how big is the hole? are small kids going to fall down it?
Kit wrote:I am old
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

not if you keep them on leash
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

ok i looked at imdb.com and i dont know how big budget it is if there are dwarfs, pig bitches, and pudge 1 and 2 in it. seriously wtf

http://imdb.com/title/tt1050001/
Kit wrote:I am old
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

pig bitch???????????
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
Kit
The Woman
The Woman