Ghostbusters Game - Time0 Game

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Riggz13
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Ghostbusters Game - Time0 Game

Post by Riggz13 »

I didn't think this would be UE related when I saw it but I was wrong. Don't know if any of you had seen the previews of this Ghostbusters game they're trying to make right now. Video of actual gameplay and Video of Bill Murray's character in CG.)

Anyways, the other game this developer is making is called Time0 and this is from an interview on GameSpot about the two games:
GS: Let's talk about TimeO for a second. Can you give us an overview of the game?

BT: It's a third-person action game for the Xbox 360, PS3, and hopefully for the Wii. It's an upbeat story about two diehard urban explorers who got trapped deep in the shadow world of a parallel New York. The city itself is a war machine threatening to wipe out our world. Zed Condor and Violet Munro have three days to stop it.

TimeO is in part based on a true story about two urban explorers that disappeared in New York City in August 2006, while exploring a Harlem basement rumored to house an ancient portal into the parallel world.
Just wanted to share this with everyone because the UE connection is just a weak excuse for me to showcase the Ghostbusters stuff which I think is awesome!
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Re: Ghostbusters Game - Time0 Game

Post by gimpface »

TimeO is in part based on a true story about two urban explorers that disappeared in New York City in August 2006, while exploring a Harlem basement rumored to house an ancient portal into the parallel world.
Disappeared into a parallel world known as "death". I hear there's a lot of these sorts of portals when you show up uninvited in Harlem basements.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
Grey
Drunk #3
Drunk #3

Post by Grey »

LOL
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Who the fuck starts rumors that there is a portal to a parallel world in a basement? Ghosts, aliens, standard stuff but parallel worlds? Who lived there? The guy that created "Sliders"?
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

gimpface wrote:
Disappeared into a parallel world known as "death". I hear there's a lot of these sorts of portals when you show up uninvited in Harlem basements.

LOLOL
Kit wrote:I am old