An introduction of sorts.

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Spinner
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

An introduction of sorts.

Post by Spinner »

Hi everyone. Been checking out the Underground Ozarks site for a while now and signed up for the message board a few weeks ago. Figured I better say "greetings" and "hello" to everyone.

I live in Northwest Arkansas (Pea Ridge actually) and work in Springdale. I've always dug being a bit adventurous, so I figured I better come over here and try to mingle with fellow part (and sometimes full)-time adventurers.

I'm a freelance photojournalist that deals mainly with the motorcycle racing industry (specifically motocross and supercross), but want to start branching out and get into some new things. You know, like caving, canoeing, more hiking, and just good old fashioned exploring.

Have a good day!
Chuck
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Re: An introduction of sorts.

Post by HMndnproud »

I'll say hello, but I don't explore much. Welcome to the site. :D
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some real quality pics. I'm a photography fan, and dabble a little, nothing serious.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Hey, welcome. Find us some cool stuff in cool stuff to check out in the Springdale/Rogers/Bentonville/Fayetteville Empire. :)
Spinner
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Spinner »

White Rabbit wrote:Hey, welcome. Find us some cool stuff in cool stuff to check out in the Springdale/Rogers/Bentonville/Fayetteville Empire. :)
Funny you mention that, Rabbit.
If I get time today or tomorrow I will type out the story about when some friends and I decided to "explore" through the old Mountain Inn on College Ave. in Fayetteville back in 1999.

Who knew the town's meth dealers and meth labs were all in there that night? 8)
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

Spinner wrote:Who knew the town's meth dealers and meth labs were all in there that night? 8)
Holy Poo! :shock:

Also... an interesting fact I just learned is that Spinner and I share the same birthday. :D
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Spinner
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: An introduction of sorts.

Post by Spinner »

I posted the story over in the Arkansas forum.

viewtopic.php?t=1878

Enjoy it, let me know if you guys reading stuff like that.