Greetings Earthlings

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Shaduan
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Greetings Earthlings

Post by Shaduan »

Hello all,

I just joined the forum (like two minutes ago :) ) and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the St. Louis area, and even though I haven't done a LOT of UE I've been a bit of an armchair enthusiast since the Principal at Notre Dame issued a blanket warning for us THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES were we to EVER go wandering about in the tunnels under the Motherhouse.

More recently I discovered a creek near an apartment complex that vanishes into a tunnel running underneath said complex... So if anyone has any nooby tips or advice to help me get my feet wet I'd appreciate it :)
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

RE: Greetings Earthlings

Post by memory_machine »

Welcome! The rest of the St. Louis guys and I are just starting to get to know each other, but so far it's be going great. You're welcome to join us if you're interested.
Shaduan
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Shaduan »

Has anyone else heard about the Notre Dame tunnels? I've tried googling for them but found exactly beans... :(
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

Post by memory_machine »

I haven't heard of them, but it makes sense. Most schools have some kind of utility/steam tunnel system underneath them. I know I had tunnels under my high school, and there is a pretty extensive system of tunnels underneath my college now.