400 Users

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

400 Users

Post by FiReDiVeR »

I just noticed that we are only 5 away from having 400 registered users. :lol: We should give the 400th registered user a prize like an instant Title. I just wonder how long till we hit 500???
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

RE: 400 Users

Post by BROUSER »

What amazes me is the number of people that register but never post, or post one message.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

RE: 400 Users

Post by whipping_post »

Or the people like me that post for no damn good reason.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
Grey
Drunk #3
Drunk #3

Re: 400 Users

Post by Grey »

It's ok Whipping_Post you use your post in the best way possable...and sometimes even pwn people.
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Post by FiReDiVeR »

We should go through the members list and for people that have been here for more than 3 months and have less than 10 posts send them an email to let them know that their account will be closed for lack of use.
Jesta
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Jesta »

Im just posting to get another post, i would hate for my account to be closed :roll:
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

Post by whipping_post »

Grey wrote:It's ok Whipping_Post you use your post in the best way possable...and sometimes even pwn people.
Yeah, but a lot of the time I just feel like I don't add a whole lot here and then I feel like sometimes people leave because I'm annoying. Just one of those things mate.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
Grey
Drunk #3
Drunk #3

Post by Grey »

If people leave because your "annoying" they don't need to be here. It's not like you insult them all the time or piss them off because they are stupid and you are showing them all their flawed judgement.
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Post by FiReDiVeR »

Jesta wrote:Im just posting to get another post, i would hate for my account to be closed :roll:
Just saying use it as a scare tactic and then maybe some of these other "members" would contribute.
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Post by FiReDiVeR »

I just noticed that we are only four people away.
TheReaper
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by TheReaper »

I post quite a bit, though I havent actually introduced myself except to like 3 people but I have put my two cents in here and there. By the way, I am from Mountain Home, AR I found the site when I was looking up Rush on the net and I just keep coming back to the site. I'm a Marine in Iraq right now so it's kinda hard to do any UE. I am stationed on an old Iraqi Train Station though, will have pictures when I get home.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt-Abraham Lincoln
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

I have never understood how so many people register and don't post. Sometimes Gmail or Yahoo eats their registration emails because their "wonderful" spam filters think it's spam, so that could have something to do with it. But, I think it's just people doing it, mainly.

Which I totally don't get. I hate having to register at websites, so I only do it when I really want to participate. So you'd think the people that actually bother would have something to say.
TheReaper
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by TheReaper »

Exactly
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt-Abraham Lincoln
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Just imagine what it would be like if we actually had 400 people out there exploring... 400 people is an army. Of course, the city might have to shut us down if it ever went that far.

Anyway, Iraq has to be full of ruins and blown-out buildings! It might not be a good idea to go wandering around by yourself, though...
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
TheReaper
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by TheReaper »

Well I have a lot of blown up shit pictures but most of them are on disposable cameras and the ones I have on my digital I cant get them posted because I am an idiot when it comes to computers