Active explorer or armchair explorer

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below

Are you a honest to god Indiana Jones style explorer or are you a armchair explorer at heart.

Indian Jones
69%
Armchair explorer
31%

Total votes: 29

whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

Re: RE: Active explorer or armchair explorer

Post by whipping_post »

piplnr65656 wrote:
OKCEXP wrote:I love to explore as much as i love to see what others have done, i like them equally, what is a armchair explorer who actively explores?
basicly it is active explore or non active explore.

Sorry wipping post but exploring your sexuality dose not count as exploration on here :lol:
Actually, it was more along the lines of you know you want to view it, but you can't because it's "illegal". :D
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Re: Active explorer or armchair explorer

Post by Barracuda »

I don't explore.....yet. My sister made me join this site and I've become addicted to all you goofballs and your silly jokes. As a stay-at-home mom this is all the socializing I get. :roll:
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

I actually would love to start some kind of urban exploration magazine. I actually think you could make it profitable, too, although I think you'd have to do a LOT more high-risk stuff than we do right now.
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Post by FiReDiVeR »

Barracuda wrote:I don't explore.....yet. My sister made me join this site and I've become addicted to all you goofballs and your silly jokes. As a stay-at-home mom this is all the socializing I get. :roll:
Are you a MILF?
tunajive
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by tunajive »

White Rabbit wrote:I actually would love to start some kind of urban exploration magazine. I actually think you could make it profitable, too, although I think you'd have to do a LOT more high-risk stuff than we do right now.
What do you mean by high risk stuff?

-Matt
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

RE: Active explorer or armchair explorer

Post by BROUSER »

I don't know if you would actually have to do more high-risk stuff. There are men's adventure magazine for a lot of that kind of shit. But I think you would need to definitely cover a broader area, nationwide. I think the cats in St Louis are getting it right, but they have an older city to rattle around in, with more stuff. As an armchair explorer, exploring vicariously through others on here, I don't care so much for how risky an expedition is, I just want to see what is there when you get there. I don't care so much for the how. Although that would have some pull as well. But I'm thinking us armchair types would be the ones to buy the magazines, for the most part.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

tunajive wrote:What do you mean by high risk stuff?
More active stuff, more underground stuff, things like that. There's a lot of risky stuff I've done that I don't necessarily detail on the site. If it was for a magazine that needed to be profitable, I'd have to publish that stuff.
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

FiReDiVeR wrote:
Barracuda wrote:I don't explore.....yet. My sister made me join this site and I've become addicted to all you goofballs and your silly jokes. As a stay-at-home mom this is all the socializing I get. :roll:
Are you a MILF?

What does that mean?
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

HMndnproud wrote:
FiReDiVeR wrote:
Are you a MILF?

What does that mean?
Mom
I'd
Like to
Fuck

Someone hasn't watched American Pie. :P
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

RE: Active explorer or armchair explorer

Post by whipping_post »

Or MILF Hunter.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

I watched it, it was just a long time ago. I get it now. I'm slow.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

I didn't know what it was either, HM. :oops:
Actually, I didn't even notice it until Hiccup pointed it out. Sorry, Firediver, I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't see it. :roll: That being said, now I have no witty comeback. Ask me again.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Question: Is a MILF a personal preference (mother I'D like to f...) or is it general (mother ANYONE would like to f...) That might give an idea on how better to respond. Thanks to whipping-post, we all have a much broader idea of how many people have different preferences, so even if Barracuda looked like an overweight goat (not saying that she does!!!) then surely there is someone out there with an overweight goat fetish for whom she would be a MILF.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

I was wondering the same thing, Brouser. I think it'd be a general "I" and not the specific person. Otherwise, why would he ask me his opinion?
BROUSER wrote: ....so even if Barracuda looked like an overweight goat....
Did Hiccup show you my picture?! :wink:
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

Post by whipping_post »

BROUSER wrote:Question: Is a MILF a personal preference (mother I'D like to f...) or is it general (mother ANYONE would like to f...) That might give an idea on how better to respond. Thanks to whipping-post, we all have a much broader idea of how many people have different preferences, so even if Barracuda looked like an overweight goat (not saying that she does!!!) then surely there is someone out there with an overweight goat fetish for whom she would be a MILF.
They don't call me The Corruptor for nothin'. Just wait until you find the line from the same guys called "Rector Rooter". Yes, it's just what you think it is.