Mouser Week VI in Minneapolis

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Asylunt
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Mouser Week VI in Minneapolis

Post by Asylunt »

Okay, well we are officially announcing Mouser Week VI!!

It is the annual Minneapolis Explorathon! The past few years have had explorers showing up in numbers rivaling OPEX and we got our share of awesome locals, many of which are made famous by ActionSquad.org. So make your plans now as we are setting the dates for Jan 20th through the 29th. The way this has worked in the past is that we locals explore all week, the out of towners that can make it for a whole week get to join us, and those that can only come for a weekend get to take their pick between the two weekends. We try and cater to everyone. We expect the biggest turnout to be on the first weekend, so ifyou can only make one, you should shoot for the 21st. We'll have a big meet at a Minneapolis Perkins and spread out from there. You may get a chance to meet Max Action!(no promises). If you need a place to crash get a hold of me and we'll see if we can work something out.

I hope to see a few of you there.

Asylunt
(Feel free to e-mail me for information)
Check out the Back Hallway
www.asylunt.net.tc
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Mouser Week VI in Minneapolis

Post by White Rabbit »

You know... I'm getting a rare full weekend off in January, so I may actually try to go to it this time. The stuff I've heard about the previous ones on UER always sounded like a blast.
Asylunt
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Mouser Week VI in Minneapolis

Post by Asylunt »

They are, I hope you do make it. I can promise you a good time if you make it up.

Asylunt
www.asylunt.net.tc
Asylunt
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Asylunt »

It appears that youthsonic and PAWolf are thinking of heading up together and splitting gas, you might get a hold of them and see if it'd work out for you as well. Then you'd just have to get to KC and then split the cost.

We've got a few Canadians showing interest now as well, I'm hoping this will be the biggest one yet! I honestly think we got plenty of stuff to keep you busy the entire time you are up here. And not just piddly little stuff either, there's some fun expeditions being planned.

Just trying to encourage you all!

Asylunt
www.asylunt.net.tc
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

Hmm, hearing these other people going makes me think I may go.