UO Wear?

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below

Would you purchase UO clothing?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 23

Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Re: UO Wear?

Post by Barracuda »

Will we be able to get things personalized with our online names? Or our avatars or something?
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

RE: UO Wear?

Post by whipping_post »

I'd be against that only because it would identify us to those that are better of not knowing who we are. Maybe velcro patches like military insignia perhaps?
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
HMndnproud
Big Chief Little Shit
Big Chief Little Shit

Post by HMndnproud »

Still just want a sticker for my truck.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
dawgchain
The Pumkin King
The Pumkin King

Post by dawgchain »

pic of shirt.... pic of shiiiirrrrrt!.... i wanna see what the idea for it was...
----------This space for rent----------
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Post by FiReDiVeR »

I like Underdog's idea for the slogan on the back of the shirt. Iwould definetly buy one.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

This seems like something that might best be sold in person... selling stuff on the site is a surefire way to get tracked down by UO's many enemies.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

Post by whipping_post »

Much like drugs.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
dawgchain
The Pumkin King
The Pumkin King

Post by dawgchain »

determination and 20 minutes can track everyone registered down to thier isp's.... then it is just a matter of a phone call or two...

what good is selling them in person gonna do? what are they gonna do if you sell them over the net? buy one anf make an efigy of it?
----------This space for rent----------
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

I reiterate: Bad idea. Frankly, the idea of making money (even if it was a token amount just to cover the cost of getting the shirt) from a site which openly promotes illegal activities just seems like a bad idea.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

The shirt is just a dark green shirt with the white rabbit logo on the front. It was supposed to be across the chest, basically like a Superman logo. However, the finished shirt ends up with your design across the stomach. The logo looks okay, it just looks silly across your stomach. And that's apparently as high up as you can do the logo. So, that company is out.

As for the UO store being more of a risk... It would be, sorta. But mostly just to law enforcement. Because no online store worth a damn is going to give up our information without a subpoena anyway. And law enforcement knows we're harmless, which is why they've never done that.

I could always do the UO store in-house anyway. It would be a headache, but I could always install the software to have a store and shopping cart system on the site. I don't really love that idea, though.
jessgcmo
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by jessgcmo »

I dont think you want too much advertising even if it does bring a source of income to the site or organization itself but the idea is good for the dedicated people to the organization. I would do this on a more special privileges level you know
To each is his own, so don't take mine...
mjames
Prodigal Son Returns
Prodigal Son Returns

Post by mjames »

White Rabbit wrote:The shirt is just a dark green shirt with the white rabbit logo on the front. It was supposed to be across the chest, basically like a Superman logo.
I love the Dark Green idea. Just the whole thought the at night the darkness isn't black, it is actually dark green (silly air particles) much like the daytime sky is blue.
Back in Black!
atron
Jedi Infiltrator
Jedi Infiltrator

Post by atron »

just throw it all on ebay at a buy it now price!