Moving to the region soon, hello!

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Aran
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Moving to the region soon, hello!

Post by Aran »

I currently plan to move to KC in a few months, so I figured I'd make an account and introduce myself. I've met some of you already, but for those I haven't, I'm Aran. I've been exploring for about 8 years and have been active in the midwest urbex community (mostly through MSP and, to a lesser extent, KC) for about 4 years now. I'm originally from Wisconsin but I've spent the last year and a half traveling and exploring out in Montana and Colorado. I never made an account here before because I never got this far south when I lived in Wisconsin, but now that I'm likely moving to KC I figured I should make one in order to be more active in the broader regional community. I look forward to meeting and exploring with you all!
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Re: Moving to the region soon, hello!

Post by mindwaave »

Heck ya! 🍻 See you this spring?
Preservation over plunder.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Welcome! I hope you brought some cheese curds for us, they're a lot harder to find round here. :wink:
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

Good seein' ya, Mr. [Samus] Aran.

I didn't take this one:

Preservation over plunder.
Aran
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Aran »

mindwaave wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:57 am Good seein' ya, Mr. [Samus] Aran.
Thanks! Nice shots, glad you were able to make it to the Colorado expedition!
showmestateofmind
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by showmestateofmind »

Aran wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:32 am I currently plan to move to KC in a few months, so I figured I'd make an account and introduce myself. I've met some of you already, but for those I haven't, I'm Aran. I've been exploring for about 8 years and have been active in the midwest urbex community (mostly through MSP and, to a lesser extent, KC) for about 4 years now. I'm originally from Wisconsin but I've spent the last year and a half traveling and exploring out in Montana and Colorado. I never made an account here before because I never got this far south when I lived in Wisconsin, but now that I'm likely moving to KC I figured I should make one in order to be more active in the broader regional community. I look forward to meeting and exploring with you all!
Hi Aaron welcome to Missouri, you are in for a treat. So much to see and do here and not many people seein' it.