im new here!

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
dooperbooper39
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

im new here!

Post by dooperbooper39 »

hello im new here! me and my pall have been wandering colorado drain pipes sence child hood and have only found this place after a few years. i hope this community of dwelvers will accept us!
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: im new here!

Post by SubLunar »

Welcome!

Colorado, you say? It's a bit of a drive for most of us, but I've been on a Colorado kick the last few years myself and fucking love the place. I gotta get out there at least once a year. Such a fun and dangerous place.
dooperbooper39
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: im new here!

Post by dooperbooper39 »

SubLunar wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:40 am Welcome!

Colorado, you say? It's a bit of a drive for most of us, but I've been on a Colorado kick the last few years myself and fucking love the place. I gotta get out there at least once a year. Such a fun and dangerous place.
it realy is sometimes the tunnel are abit... populated but the extensive drain system leads to some strange stuff like we found a underground waterfall that was a house tall! or even just bieng able to pop up from manhole covers because the drains go threw the entirty of co springs we used to use drain tunnels to go to kum and go because all the houses got in the way it would go from a half an hour walk to 10 minutes tops!