Cool Gallery stuff - Most viewed, Last comments, and Random

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Cool Gallery stuff - Most viewed, Last comments, and Random

Post by White Rabbit »

I've known about this forever, but I never thought to make a post to show you guys. There are some little statistics our gallery software can show. Here's the three most useful, with ten pictures shown at a time:

Most Viewed Images

Most Recent Comments

Random Images
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

It figures they'd all be from Dogpatch. Isn't that where most of your hits come from, other than ghost hunters? :)
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Yup. Dogpatch is definitely the big draw around here. Some of those pictures in the Dogpatch gallery have an insane amount of comments.

Plus, I never told you guys about this... But, Wikipedia, you know how they have a featured article of the day on their front page? Well, one day it was the entry for Dogpatch, and the entry for Dogpatch contains a link to the gallery. So, the day that happened, we got SLAMMED big time, and we got about a bazillion comments in the gallery. We had our highest bandwidth ever because of that. So, that's part of why Dogpatch has so much more stuff than everything else, but even before that it was way ahead.
youthsonic
Urban Perversion
Urban Perversion

RE: Cool Gallery stuff - Most viewed, Last comments, and Ran

Post by youthsonic »

For my site, (Kcurbex.org) the big draw seems to be the 8th street tunnel... I am constantly seeing search engine referers including some version of "8th street tunnel" as the searchstring...
"fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"